HOME > Introduction > Organizing Purpose
- Energy mix: Creating new opportunities to directly experience new trends in the energy industry and set the direction of the latest technology and business integrated with various energy resources
- Renewable energy total solution: Contributing to carbon reduction and environmental conservation through energy integration platforms and renewable energy integrated power generation solutions, such as solar power, wind power, biomass, fuel cells, and hydrogen energy
- Energy efficiency: Introducing a solution that optimizes energy management and consumption while minimizing energy loss during energy supply and transmission
- Collecting and optimizing assets held by customers as well as brokerage business, and thus creating various business models based on profits by utilizing various distributed resources as a VPP that operates as an integrated power plant using ICT technology,
- Discovering new buyers, including end users and purchasing decision makers, concentrated in the metropolitan area related to the industrial complex-type microgrid and decentralized energy system industry that produces, consumes, and trades low-carbon energy
- Presenting a new trend in the future energy mix industry that combines AI, big data, IoT, and virtual machines with new energy industries such as microgrid, the next-generation intelligent power grid.
- Building a decentralized energy community: Increasing energy security and contributing to local economic development by introducing various solutions ranging from future carbon-neutral fusion energy technology to utilization thereof
- Persons in charge of renewable energy and power generation, etc.
- Persons in charge of energy storage systems, etc.
- Persons in charge of asset management, monitoring and maintenance, etc.
- Persons in charge of power trading and energy brokerage business, service, etc.
- Persons in charge of energy-efficient equipment and parts, etc.
- Person in charge of industrial facilities, etc.
- Persons in charge of distributed network operation, ICT development, etc.
- Persons in charge of energy-related supply companies, etc.
- Persons in charge of infrastructure operation, etc.
- Persons in charge of architecture, construction, etc.
- Persons in charge of engineering consulting, etc.
- Officials from local governments and the government, etc.